You may register and pay for Outdoor Soccer here
Here are the options to register with the SDSC. Please select which ever one meets your requirement
- Online registration form with payment by cheque or interac email transfer. Email to transfer money to is email@example.com Please insure the password is soccer All lower case, no caps
- Online registration form and payment with your credit card or PayPal account
Option 1. Online registration form with payment later by cheque
If you wish to use this method of registration please use the online registration process described below but instead of paying on line select the 'Submit and Pay later with a cheque option'. Then send your cheque for the full amount to our mailing address or drop off at SDSC Office 920 Brookfield Avenue, Sudbury Ontario, P3A 4K4. Please indicate on your cheque the names of the players being registered.
Cash or cheques may be delivered to Felix Ricard from 6:30-9:30pm Fridays see either Wayne Trainor or Jim Cress.
Any questions or issues contact 1) Wayne Trainor 705-919-0851 or 2) Jim Cress 705-919-3125.
Please note that if you use this method we will reserve a place for you for 7 days after you register. If payment is not received within 7 days then your registration will be removed and we will offer your place to others
Option 2. Online registration form and payment with your credit card or PayPal account
If you wish to use this method please follow the process below
The online registration process has several steps:
- You will need to click on an item to purchase below.
- Once you click on an item a page will appear called Your Information. With this page we need the parent or guardians information. You only need to complete this page once
- Once you have completed the Your Information page you will be taken to the registration page that you wish to purchase. Some of these fields will be pre populated with the same information that you entered for Your information, however you can change these if needed. Please complete the player registration and when the form is fully completed you can proceed to the checkout page
- At the checkout page you will be asked if you need to purchase a second registration. If you do just repeat step 3. If you do not you proceed to payment
- The Sudbury District Soccer Club is using PayPal for payment transaction. If you have a PayPal account you can use that to pay, otherwise you can use your credit card. Just follow the instructions on the PayPal page.
- Once you have completed your purchase you will be sent an email with details of your purchase
PLAYER / TEAM REGISTRATION
Fall 7v7 Registration
2017 Outdoor Adult Coed Fall 7v7 Team Fee - $1200 - Registration Closed
2017 Outdoor Adult Coed Fall 7v7 Player Fee - $0 - Registration Open
2017 Outdoor Adult Coed Fall 7v7 Kit Option #1 (jerseys) - $250 - Registration Open
2017 Outdoor Adult Coed Kit Option #2 (full kit) - $360 - Registration Open
2017 Outdoor Youth Coed Fall 7v7 Player Fee - $100 - Registration Open
If registering for an Adult Coed team please fill in the online Adult Coed Player Fee, this associates you to the registered team.
Youth Competitive Registration
2017 Youth Outdoor Select Registration Fee - $300 - Registration Open
2017 Youth Outdoor U16 Boys Huronia Registration Fee - $400 - Registration Open
2017 Youth Outdoor CSL Registration Fee - $350 - Registration Open
2017 Youth Outdoor CGSL Registration Fee - $350 - Registration Open
Summer Adult Coed Registration
2017 Outdoor Adult Coed Team Fee - $3400 - Registration Closed
2017 Outdoor Adult Coed Player Fee - $0 - Registration Closed
2017 Adult Coed Youth Player Fee - $0 - Registration Closed
2017 Outdoor Adult Coed Kit Option #1 - $180 - Registration Closed